Extensive construction machinery and equipment, including a large vehicle fleet (trucks of various sizes) has allowed us to rapidly and in a quality manner undertake civil engineering works, whether as independent project tasks or those in terms of carrying out civil engineering projects.
Professional and trained works allocated to given projects and within planned deadlines carry out works in compliance with all rules of the construction industry, and hand over such projects for long-term utilisation and use.
Civil engineering activities imply the conducting of works on road, hydro-technical and geotechnical facilities, such as:
- construction, reconstruction and maintenance of road infrastructure
- construction and maintenance of municipal infrastructure – water supply and sewage facilities
- construction of public areas
- horticultural landscaping
- construction of sporting areas
- placement of electrical and telecommunications cables
- maintenance of water facilities (water lines)
- construction of culverts
- carrying out other earth works